Homemade Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub – For Soft Hands
Hey! Do you want to make a homemade lemon sugar hand scrub?
This scrub is ideal for exfoliating your hands after house chores or even for an at-home manicure.
You can make this lemon hand scrub with very few ingredients in your kitchen.
It contains lemon, coconut oil, and sugar.
With the coconut oil in this DIY hand scrub, you will exfoliate and moisturize your hands.
So no dry hands after exfoliation with this DIY lemon hand scrub.
Also, you can use this Lemon sugar scrub in the kitchen or bathroom. Whichever works for you.
Let’s make it.
No time to read? Scroll to the bottom of the page to print a copy of the lemon sugar scrub recipe.
This post may include affiliate links. That means I may earn a small commission if you click and make a purchase. I only recommend products I know and trust.
How To Make Lemon Hand Scrub
You can either scroll down to watch the video or read on or print the recipe at the bottom of this page.
Ingredients to make a lemon sugar hand scrub
- 1 cup of sugar – a natural exfoliant,
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice – a natural antibacterial and cleanser,
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil – an anti-aging moisturizer
- Plus lemon zest for a more citrus scent and garnishing
- Pour sugar, lemon zest, coconut oil, and juice into a small bowl.
- Then mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Next, spoon the Lemon sugar hand scrub into a wide-mouth jar/container.
- Grate on some more lemon zest as garnishing.
- Then put the airtight lid on, and store the lemon scrub in your fridge.
- Exfoliate your hands with this Lemon sugar scrub whenever they feel dry.
- Rinse off after several minutes, and dry your hands lightly.
- Your hands will feel smoother and softer.
- You can add this hand scrub to your at-home manicure routine or use it just before bedtime.
- This Lemon sugar scrub will harden up like candy if exposed to air.
- So make sure the lid is airtight.
Scroll down to print the recipe.
Easy Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub For Foot Exfoliation
Homemade Lemon sugar scrub video – tutorial
How to use a Lemon sugar scrub for a manicure
- First, clean your nail polish off (if your nails are polished).
- Next, trim your cuticles with a sterilized cuticle trimmer.
- Then file and buff your nails.
- Afterward, wash your hands with hand soap or your regular bath soap.
- Then exfoliate your hands with your lemon sugar scrub, and rinse off after a few minutes.
- You don’t have to use hand cream thanks to the coconut oil in the hand scrub.
- Wipe your nails with a cotton ball and polish remover before applying your base coat.
- Apply your nail polish twice for a better finish, and make sure it is completely dry before applying the topcoat.
- And you’re done. You gave yourself a great DIY manicure.
Cinnamon Foot Scrub Recipe – For An At-Home Pedicure.
How To Make Orange Zest Sugar Scrub DIY
Print The Lemon Hand Scrub Recipe
Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe
How to make a lemon sugar scrub for hand exfoliation.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Plus lemon zest for scent and garnish
- Mason jar
- Bowl and spoon
- Mix the lemon juice, sugar, and coconut oil in a bowl
- Transfer your scrub into a wide mouth jar/container
- Garnish with lemon zest
- Place the lid and store it in your fridge
- Exfoliate your hands whenever they feel dry
- Rinse off after several minutes
- Pat your hands dry
- Your hands will feel smoother and softer
- You can also add this hand scrub to your at-home manicure routine or use it just before bedtime.
- This lemon sugar scrub will harden up like candy if exposed to air.
- So make sure the lid is airtight.
Boom! Lemon Scrub for Hands
That’s how to make a Lemon sugar hand scrub for exfoliating and keeping your hands soft.
All the ingredients to make this DIY hand scrub are available in your kitchen.
Make it, use it, love it!
See 10 Uses For Lemons For Your Hair, Skin, Nails, And More
Please don’t forget to share this post on your favorite social media channels.
Thanks for reading!
Looks very easy and efficient. Will definitely try it. THANKS
Yeah, this DIY lemon sugar hand scrub is easy to make.
Please let me know your experience after making and scrubbing your hands with it.
Thanks for stopping by.