I want to share a simple ice cube face pack to help you glow in 5 minutes.
Many times, we all have been in a fix where your face is frail, tired, and has just refused to glow even after a 10-step Korean facial.
Well, I have just the right answer to salvage that…
*drum roll* Ice cubes!!!
Yes, ice cubes have lots of benefits for facial skin.
Let’s look at a few of them.
Benefits of ice to facial skin
- it eliminates wrinkles,
- improves blood circulation,
- reduces dark circles and under-eyes puffiness,
- cleanses skin pores,
- cures pimples,
- shrinks large pores,
- calms redness,
- it’s also a great pre-primer anytime-any day. The list is endless.
Now, see whose makeup game just got on, FLEEK!
How To Make An Ice Cube Face Pack
You can tweak it into different variants (depending on preference).
Don’t worry; all you need is an ice tray and water.
Fill an ice tray with water, and allow it to sit in the freezer until it is frozen, and that’s it…
For a green tea version,
- brew green tea,
- allow it to cool down,
- Then pour into the ice maker and freeze.
Want a lemon variation?
- Juice 1 big lemon,
- Pour the juice into an ice cube tray and freeze it…very simple, right?
How to use an ice cube face pack
When ice cubes are ready for use,
- Pick one ice cube and, in a circular motion, massage your face from the cheeks to the jaw,
- forehead to t-zone, roundabout the lips,
- eye sockets, cuts, and creases,
- keep repeating movements for 5 minutes or more,
- then apply your preferred moisturizer on the wet face to lock in moisture,
- allow the face to air dry…
Tada! “Glow with pride.” I can peep the glow already.
Boom! Simple ice cube face pack
There you go!
A simple ice cube face pack to make you glow in 5 minutes.
This is my go-to quick fix whenever I have an event and need to look my best.
You sure will fall in love with this ice face pack.
Try it out and let me know the outcome in the comments.
Don’t forget to tag us, like, and share on your social media platforms.
Remember sharing is caring!
Till next post, love always.