Whipped Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub With Essential Oils
Hi people, let’s make a whipped aromatherapy sugar scrub with essential oils for skin exfoliation!
This simple homemade foaming scrub is made with sugar and aromatherapy body wash.
The body wash is infused with bergamot and mandarin essential oils.
Which improves your mood and also aids in relaxation.
It is my go-to body wash when I am stressed and need to relax.
And every shower I take with it is always magical.
So I thought it would be a great idea to make a DIY foamy sugar scrub with it.
That way, I can get a double dose of the aromatic benefits.
Anyway, let’s make it.
How To Make An Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub For Skin Exfoliation
Ingredients and tools
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- 3 tbsp of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy body wash.
- 1 small mandarin.
- A bowl and spoon.
- A grater to extract the mandarin zest.
- A hand mixer for whipping up your scrub.
Instructions to make an aromatherapy sugar scrub.
- First, put the sugar and the body wash in a bowl and mix it up a little.
- Then use a hand mixer to whip it up for about 2 minutes, or until both ingredients bind together.
- When it is well combined, the scrub turns bright white.
- Then use a spoon or fork, and scoop your scrub into a container.
- Lastly, grate some mandarin zest on it for extra fragrance and garnish.
How to use the whipped mandarin sugar scrub
- Use this scrub after a shower or before soaking in a bath.
- Exfoliate your skin with your hands or exfoliating gloves in a circular motion.
- And make sure to breathe in the fragrance in the shower.
- After several minutes, rinse off completely.
- Pat your skin dry and follow immediately with a moisturizer.
- Your skin would feel rejuvenated and supple.
How to store your aromatherapy sugar scrub
You can keep this scrub in the bathroom since it is thick and won’t settle or separate.
But if you make it during the Summer, store it in the fridge.
One more thing, the mandarin zest may turn brown after some time.
So you are better off making and using the scrub the same day or skip the mandarin zest altogether.
However, I prefer to make a DIY scrub and use it up within a few weeks.
Then make a new batch whenever I need to.
Just so that I can enjoy a freshly-made scrub every time.
DIY Mandarin Honey Sugar Scrub For Body Exfoliation
How To Make Orange Zest Sugar Scrub DIY.
Zesty Orange Soap – Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
Natural Products For Skin Care: Everything You Must Know
Let’s wrap it up
So that’s how to make a DIY whipped Aromatherapy sugar scrub for improved mood and relaxation.
If you made this scrub, please share a picture and your experience.
Let me know if there are other DIY sugar scrubs you want to see on this blog.
Thanks for reading!
Please share this post fi you enjoyed it.