Do you use a charcoal peel-off mask?
Maybe you don’t.
But you might be interested in trying it for the first time.
I am unsure how other people use their facial masks, whether peel-off or clay masks.
But I have a particular way I use my peel-off face mask, and I thought you might like it.
Before we go any further, I want to point out that I use DIY skincare products alongside my store-bought charcoal mask.
And you don’t have to use a DIY scrub if it is not your thing.
Drugstore face scrubs are awesome too, and they will work just fine.
The plan is to exfoliate with the best exfoliant for your skin.
So this is how to use the charcoal peel-off mask for amazing results.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission. At no extra cost to you!
Simple steps to use a charcoal peel-off mask
- First, wash your face with soap and water,
- Then exfoliate with a DIY coffee-honey scrub to open up clogged pores and prepare your face for the mask,
- Rinse off the face scrub after several minutes and pat completely dry,
- Then apply the charcoal peel-off mask to your face using your fingertip or a brush,
- Make sure to avoid your eye areas, eyebrows, and sideburns.
- When the mask is dry (about 30mins or less), peel it off from the chin up to the forehead.
- Toss it in the bin and rinse your face to remove the leftover bits of the mask.
- Then pat dry your face with a towel.
- Lastly, moisturize to replenish any lost moisture and prevent drying.
- You can do this in the morning or preferably at night and wake up beautiful the next day.
Tips to guide you when using your charcoal face mask
- Make sure your face is not oily when applying your mask.
- Apply your charcoal face mask in a well-ventilated area because sweat can mess it up.
- It is much better to peel off the mask from bottom to top.
- Exfoliating your face improves the results you get from the mask.
- Peel your mask off with dry hands and fingertips.
So that’s how I use a charcoal peel-off mask for amazing results.
If homemade coffee scrub or any DIY scrub isn’t your jam, feel free to use your favorite drugstore face scrub.
I hope you find this post helpful and get awesome results too.
Thanks for reading.
Please remember to share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social platforms.