Are you looking for a DIY salt foot scrub to soothe and relieve tough feet?
Then you’d love this lavender Epsom salt foot scrub.
This pretty homemade Epsom salt scrub cleans your feet and keeps them feeling soft.
And while you’d only want to pamper your feet with this DIY foot scrub, I believe it is a great handmade gift idea too. Thanks to the lilac color, lavender mint fragrance, and glowy crystal look.
So pretty! Just imagine keeping this in your bathroom with some scented candles around it.
Are you excited? Let’s make it.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this page to rate and print a copy of the lavender salt foot scrub recipe.
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you! I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase using the links in this post.
How To Make A Lavender Epsom Salt Foot Scrub
You need only two ingredients to make this salt foot scrub. And you can buy them from any drug or grocery store in your area.
Also, you can use any Epsom salt and mouthwash of your choice.
Lavender Epsom salt recipe – ingredients
Directions to make a lavender salt foot scrub
- Add the Epsom salt into a bowl, pour the mouthwash, and mix until combined.
- Next, spoon the lavender salt scrub into a glass jar and place the lid
- Store in your bathroom
- Use this DIY salt foot scrub as part of your pedicure routine or during regular bath time.
- This lavender foot scrub will settle after a few minutes.
- Just give it a stir when you want to use it.
- And it looks beautiful when the mouthwash settles at the bottom.
- Makes a lovely bathroom decor or Mother’s Day gift.
How to use your Epsom salt foot scrub
- First, spoon the Epsom salt scrub you want to use into another container (this keeps your leftover scrub fresh).
- After a shower or foot soak, use your fingers to scoop some lavender foot scrub and exfoliate one foot at a time.
- Pay more attention to your heels and soles if you have cracked feet.
- Let the salt scrub sit on your feet for 5 minutes before rinsing.
- Your feet would look and feel clean.
- Pat them dry and moisturize immediately.
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- Epsom salt helps relax your muscles for better sleep when you soak in it.
- It also soothes and relieves stiffness in the body.
- Epsom salt removes the bacteria that cause smelly feet and softens hard toenails and heels when used as a foot soak.
- While Epsom salt scrub is not as coarse as sugar scrubs, it is very effective in exfoliating and buffing off the dead skin on the soles.
- Lavender Epsom salt
- A small bowl
- A spoon
- A small wide-mouth mason jar or any container with an airtight lid
- Mix the Epsom salt and mouth wash in a bowl
- Transfer into a glass jar and place the lid
- Store in your bathroom
- Use as part of your pedicure routine or during regular bath time
- This foot scrub will settle after a few minutes and that’s okay
- Just give it a stir when you want to use it
- And it looks very pretty when the mouthwash settles at the bottom
- Makes a beautiful bathroom decor or Mother’s Day gift.
Conclusion on how to make a Lavender DIY Salt Foot Scrub
This Lavender Epsom salt foot scrub makes a great addition to your at-home pedicure routine.
And you can also make it a holiday gift or party favor for friends.
Did you make this homemade salt foot scrub?
Please share your pictures and tag me on Instagram @budgetandmomjeans.
Or did you tweak this lavender salt scrub recipe?
Please share your method in the comments; I would love to try it.
I’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms you love.
Thanks for reading!