The holiday is our favorite time of the year; however, your skin says otherwise!
No doubt that the weather brings flakiness to our skin.
I battled dry skin for the longest time, and winter is no different.
I tried various moisturizers I could lay my hands on at the time, but the results weren’t meeting expectations.
And after a while, my knees would dry out.
So I decided to try body oils.
The switch to body oil during winter was deliberate, and it has been worth it so far.
And they transformed my skin from dry and flaky to hydrated, healthy glowing skin.
So in this post, I’ll share my top 5 fast-absorbing oils for winter skin.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase using the links in this post. At no extra cost to you.
Here are my top 5 Fast-absorbing oils for skin During winter
1. Neutrogena Body Oil
The Neutrogena body oil is very lightweight and is considered a body moisturizer.
It is extracted from pure white sesame seeds, which help skin maintain its moisture balance, with radiant, healthy-looking glowing skin.
Its lightweight formula is famous for the swift way it glides on easily to moisturize and nourish your skin without leaving a greasy feel and the heavy feeling of a lotion.
How to use
- After a shower or bath, smooth on a few drops and massage oil onto the body while still damp.
- For healthier-looking skin, apply the oil directly to the knees, cuticles, and elbows.
- Massage into skin for 20 seconds or until the oil has fully absorbed.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Body Oil
During the winter of 2021, I tried a range of natural body oils.
And I got hooked on the Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Body Oil.
And I noticed it helped improve my skin texture, aside from combating dryness.
This body oil is made from camellia flowers.
It is a lightweight oil with a blend of pure, natural botanical oils that quickly absorbs into the skin.
And it is rich in skin cell-renewing fatty acids to increase skin’s elasticity and glow naturally.
Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Body Oils are also high in linoleic acid, vitamins C, D, and E, and beta carotene to revitalize the skin from within while providing toning tightening benefits.
It is a perfect oil for mature skin.
How to use:
- Use it after a shower or bath.
- A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed.
3. Vaseline Intensive care cocoa radiant gel oil
This vitalizing body oil is made with 100% pure cocoa.
It helps revitalize dry and dull skin and gives it a natural glow without leaving a greasy residue.
The vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant gel oil also helps revive and gives skin a natural glow.
How to use for best results
- Use it while the skin is still damp.
- Ensure you focus on especially dry areas, like your knees and elbows.
4. Palmer’s cocoa butter moisturizing body oil
This Cocoa Butter Formula Body Oil is crafted with intensively moisturizing Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to soften rough, dry skin.
This body oil is fast absorbing and gives a radiant appearance.
It also softens the skin and gives a healthy glow with up to 48hrs moisture.
Palmers is also known for the chocolate cocoa fragrance in its products; this is nothing short of that unique scent.
5. Kiehl’s creme de corps nourishing dry body oil
This dry body is a game-changer oil.
It indulges skin in nourishing moisture with a delicate aroma of vanilla and almond.
This luxurious, lightweight dry oil also leaves skin feeling velvety smooth to the touch.
Kiehl’s body oil nourishes skin with hydration.
And helps it to achieve a soft, supple, and smooth texture.
This product has Squalane, a signature Kiehl’s ingredient.
It’s also fast-absorbing into the skin and residue-free.
And it is known to help replenish the skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple, and moisturized.
Benefits of Using fast-absorbing oils for winter Skin
Now let’s discuss why you should add body oils to your skincare routine during winter.
- Body oils improve the texture of the skin.
- They also hydrate and moisturize dehydrated skin.
- Body oils also replenish your skin.
- And improve skin appearance.
- Massaging body oil into your skin is a relaxing experience.
- The application method can be therapeutic and much-needed for the body and mind.
- Oils give a warm feeling.
- So taking your time deeply to massage oil into your skin can also increase blood flow throughout the body.
- Which has been shown to have many benefits for the skin and the body.
Do a patch test before using skin oils.
- Always perform a product patch test for body oils to decide the continuation of the product.
- Patch testing is a procedure to help identify what ingredients might irritate your skin.
- It involves applying a small amount of product to the skin and leaving it on to see if a reaction develops.
Conclusion on fast-absorbing oils for skin for winter
I would suggest adding fast-absorbing oils to your skin care products during winter because the weather makes the skin dehydrated and flaky.
Apply them right out of the shower when your skin is still wet/damp to soak in moisture.
My relationship with body oil is waxing stronger than my love for the black panther.
Who doesn’t want that shinning, firm, soaked-in-moisture-popping skin?
Definitely not me because I’m all about that luxurious glow!
What are your favorite fast-absorbing oils for winter skin?
Please share them in the comments.
Thanks for reading.
Please share this post; it would mean everything to me.
You may also love these related posts:
- 7 Tips To Change Your Skincare Routine From Summer To Fall
- My Morning Face Care Routine For Dry Skin – With Drugstore Products
- How To Use Exfoliating Gloves, And Their Benefits
- 11 Summer Skincare Hacks For Clear Skin
- Should You Exfoliate Your Face Every Day? | 2 Weeks Before & After Pics
- Charcoal Peel-Off Mask | How To Use For Amazing Results